The MemorialCare Breast Center at Orange Coast Medical Center is among the most highly regarded centers for breast care in the area. We offer a multi-disciplinary team of experts that is dedicated to the prevention, early detection and treatment of breast cancer.
Give to the MemorialCare Breast Center at Orange Coast Medical Center
Whether visiting the breast center for a routine mammogram or for more urgent needs, our patients find comfort in knowing that they are supported by highly skilled radiologists, oncologists, pathologists and surgeons who work side-by-side every day to provide the best possible care.
Services offered at the Breast Center include:
- Digital screening and diagnostic mammograms.
- Ultrasound and biopsy procedures.
- Breast MRI.
- Dexa bone density testing.
- Second-opinion evaluations.
- Psychosocial services.
- Breast cancer support groups with designated meeting space.
- Multi-disciplinary pre-treatment planning conferences.
- Genetic counseling.