As nonprofit medical centers, Long Beach Medical Center and Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach reinvests extra revenue back into our hospitals to provide better patient programs, life-saving medical equipment, and important services. We rely on meaningful gifts from the community and our employees to provide the best possible care.
In fiscal year 2019, 1,500 employees contributed more than $250,000 to help fund many items and projects, including:
- Cherese Mari Laulhere Child Life Program
- Psychological services to cancer patients
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- Clinical training and education
Every gift matters.
Congratulations to our 2019 iGive opportunity drawing winners!
Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach
Janneth Bautista, RN
Intermediate Cardiac Care
Long Beach Medical Center
* All prize items were generously donated.
Please continue to forward your completed pledge card(s) to:
MMCF – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Foundation
c/o Josué E. Hernández
* In lieu of your physical pledge card, you can make a one-time gift or enroll in payroll deduction electronically too.