The campus of Long Beach Memorial is shared with Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beach and is quite large. To make it convenient for you to find your way, we have several parking options around the medical campus. It may be beneficial to take a look at the map (above) to see which parking structure is closest to the building you will be visiting.
- The Visitor Parking Garage and Lot are located off Memorial Medical Center Drive and are open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, including holidays.
- There are smaller lots around the medical campus (see map on previous page for all visitor parking locations).
- All parking lots are pay lots.
- Limited street parking is available.
In order for us to maintain our safe and secure campus, it is necessary for us to charge for parking.
- Parking is free for the first 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes the fee is $6 for 24 hours, per ticket.
- Lost tickets are $10.
- Parking is paid in cash at one of the several self-pay machines conveniently located around the medical campus, including one by the valet right outside of the main lobby.
Extended Day Parking
You may find that you are coming here frequently. When that happens, you can purchase extended day parking passes for consecutive days on the medical campus.
- Available for purchase at the Parking Office
Monday — Friday from 9 a.m. — 4 p.m.
- 5-day passes for $30.
- 10–day passes for $40.
- 30–day passes for $60.
Senior Parking Passes
- Available for purchase from the parking office, Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Must be 55+ years of age.
- $50/year, valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- For more information, please call (562) 933-2786.
Valet parking is available at the main entrance of Long Beach Memorial.
- Available Monday — Friday from 7 a.m. — 6 p.m.
- Valet service is located off the main parking lot.
- Valet service is free, however the owner of the car will be required to pay for parking (see rates above).
- A valet will park your car and give you a receipt. Please keep the receipt with you at all times.
- Pick-up and drop off locations can be found at:
- Main visitor parking lot.
- Main entrance of Long Beach Memorial.
- Main entrance Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach.
- Main entrance MemorialCare Rehabilitation Institute/Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach West Entrance.
- Monday — Friday from 8 a.m. — 4 p.m.