Parking at Long Beach Memorial
The campus of Long Beach Memorial is shared with Miller Children’s & Women's Hospital Long Beach and is quite large. To make it convenient for you to find your way, we have several parking options around the medical campus. It may be beneficial to take a look at the map (above) to see which parking structure is closest to the building you will be visiting.
- The Visitor Parking Garage and Lot—located off Memorial Medical Center Drive and Atlantic—is open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, including holidays.
- There are smaller lots around the medical campus (see campus map).
- All parking lots are pay lots.
- Limited street parking is available.
Parking Rates for Self Park
- Parking is free for the first 30 minutes, otherwise parking is $6 per day.
- There are no in and out privileges.
- Parking can be paid at one of the seven self-pay machines around the medical campus, including one by the valet right outside of the main lobby.
Parking Rates for Valet Park
- Available Monday to Friday, 7 AM – 6 PM.
- Valet service is free, however the owner of the car will still be required to pay for parking.
- A valet will park your car and give you a receipt. Please keep the receipt with you at all times.
Extended Day Parking Passes
You may find that you are coming here frequently for awhile. When that happens, you can purchase monthly/extended day parking passes for consecutive days on the medical campus. Call the valet office at (562) 933-0121 or go to the Long Beach Memorial lobby to purchase the extended day parking passes.
Long Beach Memorial offers:
- 5-day passes for $30
- 10-day passes for $40
- Monthly passes for $60
Senior Parking Passes
Available for purchase in the Memorial Rehabilitation lobby
- Available for purchase from the parking office, Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Must be 55+ years of age.
- $50/year, valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- For more information, please call (562) 933-2786.
Monday to Friday from 8 AM - 4 PM pick-up and drop off locations can be found at:
- Main visitor parking lot.
- Main entrance of Long Beach Memorial.
- Main entrance Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach.
- Main entrance MemorialCare Rehabilitation Institute/Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach West Entrance.