Celebrating Over 100 Years of Care
Long Beach Medical Center has been recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services. Long Beach Medical Center consistently achieves national accolades for its quality care, including being named as one of the U.S. top 125 hospitals by Consumers’ CHECKBOOK; named Top 100 Hospitals Cardiovascular by Thomson Reuters; and named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” for Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report magazine. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Long Beach Adult & Pediatric Sleep Center
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Long Beach Medical Center
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- MemorialCare Rehabilitation Institute
- MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute
- Spine Center
- Trauma Center at Long Beach Medical Center
Slurred speech, facial drooping and arm weakness – all are classic signs of a stroke, and all were symptoms Darren Smith, 52, experienced the night of Friday, April 6, 2018.
Stephen Alvillar, 59, has been donating blood at the Blood Donor Center at