Weekdays: 7:40 am – 12:00 pm, 12:40 – 4:40 pm
Weekends: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Torrance Physical Therapy was established in 2003 by Ron Satow, PT, OCS, Owner/Director, with the goal of getting patients back to doing the things they love as quickly as possible. We offer state-of-the-art therapeutic treatment methods with total body wellness as the basis for successful rehabilitation. Each patient receives a thorough evaluation to assess the proper course of care and receives a custom rehab program designed to maximize their potential.
We specialize in:
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation for Orthopedic, Spinal, & Sports Injuries
- Individualized Strength, Flexibility, and Conditioning Programs
- Spinal and Extremity Assessment
- Treatment and Prevention of Injuries at Home, Work, or During Recreation
- Latest Manual Therapy Techniques for Soft Tissue and Joint Dysfunction
- Industrial Rehabilitation with Ergonomic and Body Mechanics Training
At Torrance Physical Therapy, we provide outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation for injuries sustained at work, play, or even in life. With our hands-on treatment approach, we help clients of all ages and fitness levels return to doing the things they love as safely and quickly as possible. Every individual has their own specific needs and expectations, and our physical therapists will work with you one-on-one to reach your goals.