Dr. Schiff is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Interventional Cardiology. He has been in practice in Orange County since 1983. He went to medical school at New York University, and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx. He trained in Cardiology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Currently, Dr. Schiff is the Medical Director and Service Chief of Cardiology at Orange Coast Medical Center. He has been performing coronary and peripheral arterial angioplasty and stenting for more than 20 years. Dr. Schiff also has a special interest in cardiac and vascular MRI.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
Treatments and Procedures
- Angioplasty (Treatment For Blocked/Narrowed Arteries)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (Non-Invasive Procedure to Treat Narrowed Arteries of the Heart
- Heart Stent (Treats Narrowed Arteries)
- Chest Pain
- Blocked Heart Arteries
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Heart Attack
- Heart Disease
- Internal Medicine