Dr. Suzuki is a highly trained and board-certified vascular neurologist specializing in endovascular treatment of acute stroke, aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage, intracranial vasospasm, arteriovenous malformation, intracranial arterial stenosis and traumatic injury.
His research interests include neuroimaging, acute stroke and the application of stem cell therapy to treat severe neurological disabilities.
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Vascular Neurology
Areas of Interests
- Hemorrhagic stroke
- Intracranial stroke
- Ischemic stroke
- Neuroendovascular radiology
- Stroke, radiologic interventions
- Member, American Academy of Neurology
- Member, American Stroke Association
- Member, Japanese Society of Neurology
- Member, Society of Vascular Interventional Neurology
- Senior Member, American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology