- Born in Detroit, MI.
- Raised in Van Nuys, CA (San Fernando Valley).
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, UCLA, 1982.
- Emergency Services, Staff Physician, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. Laguna Hills, 1998-Present.
- Emergency Department Staff Physician, Brotman Medical Center, Culver City, CA, 1989-1998.
- Medical Director, Emergency Services, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, 1999-2006.
- Senior Partner, CEP America.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Married, 2 boys, residing in Laguna Hills, CA
- Hobbies include jazz piano and Boy Scouts.
This physician is a member of MemorialCare Physician Society which drives clinical outcomes and performance for MemorialCare Health System.
- Emergency Medicine
University of Southern California - Keck School of MedicineDate Completed:
Henry Ford HospitalDate Completed: