- Dr. Ajanta Naidu is Clinical Professor, Department of Pediatrics at University of California, Irvine. She is currently, Director of Pediatric-Endocrinology at the UCI Diabetes and Endocrine Center in Irvine. She is board certified in Pediatrics and in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Dr. Naidu obtained a MBA degree after completing a 2 year course in HealthCare Executive MBA at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine.
- She is a member of AACE (American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists), Pediatric Endocrine Society, The Endocrine Society, American Diabetes Association and American Association of Physician Executives.
- Dr. Ajanta Naidu sees patients at the outpatient center at Gottschalk Medical Plaza, at CHOC and at a satellite office in Torrance.
- Endocrinology Services
- Pediatric Services
- Diabetes Services
- Adrenal Gland Disorders
- Bone Metabolism
- Disorders of Glucose Metabolism
- Disorders of Puberty
- Disorders of Sexual Development
- Endocrine Syndromes
- Growth disorders
- Thyroid diseases
- Water and Electrolyte Balance
This physician is a member of the MemorialCare Physician Society, which drives clinical outcomes and performance for MemorialCare Health System.
- Endocrinology - Pediatric