Thousands of spine surgeries are performed nationwide every year. At the Spine Health Center at Orange Coast Medical Center, our goal is to relieve your pain, restore your physical functionality & independence as quickly as possible. You play a key role in your recovery which will ultimately lead to a great outcome. In the pre-operative class, you’ll learn what to expect before, during and after spine surgery.
Please call (714) 378-7264 to register.
- Preparing for surgery
- What to expect after surgery
- Your recovery
- Discharge planning
- Exercise and therapy demonstration
- Questions and answers
- Orthopedic Certified Nurse
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
Our Spine Health Program Features:
- A spine program navigator to guide you through to recovery
- Nurses and dedicated therapists trained to work with spine surgery patients
- Mobilization as early as the day of surgery
- Family and friends participate as “coaches” in the recovery process