TBA or Online
Conference Room/Suite Number
Saddleback Memorial is pleased to offer its Online Preparation for Childbirth class.
The Gift of Motherhood online childbirth class series prepares parents for labor and delivery. Along with descriptions of the labor and birth process, techniques for pain management and relaxation are also taught through online childbirth education. The online class is an interactive, web-based program that includes animated illustrations, videos, voice overs and games.
- Childbirth education and labor support
- Discomforts of pregnancy
- Understanding labor and birth
- Labor guide
- Caring for yourself postpartum
- Feeding your newborn
- Caring for your newborn
To register for this exciting online class call 1-800-MEMORIAL (1-800-636-6742) or register online.
Visit: Saddleback Childbirth Education upon registration.
Accessing Your Online Class
Once you have registered and paid for the program, you will be sent an access code, accompanying manual and other materials.
*Please note, your access code is different from your confirmation number.
Your access code for the program will be good for 6 weeks starting from the time you first logon.
- Speakers or Headphones
- Approximately 512MB RAM
- 1 Ghz processor (recommended)
- Access to a nearby printer (optional)
- Latest version of Adobe Macromedia Flash Player (available free from adobe.com)
- The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed (available for free from adobe.com)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, FireFox or Safari
- Java enabled
- Full Accessories installed with Windows operating system
- High Speed Internet access
- Pop-ups turned ON
- Active X controls enabled