Orange Coast Medical Center
For only $85, find out what your risk factors are and how to control them. A physician referral is not required.
Following the screening, a nurse will discuss your results and provide an individualized, comprehensive heart health plan.
This Comprehensive Cardiac Screening includes:
- Complete Medical and Family History
- Health / Risk Assessment Survey
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Body Fat Analysis
- Cholesterol & Blood Sugar Testing
- Ankle Brachial Index Testing
- Personal Plan and Coordination of Care
Lifestyle changes and early medical intervention can help reduce your risk of cardiovascular heart disease. Both early and ongoing prevention are vitally important to your health.
There are no upcoming events.