MemorialCare currently has the supplies it needs to care for patients and protect our staff. However, recognizing that the public wants to help, we are asking individuals and local businesses for materials donations of the items listed below, which are being rapidly used. Please complete the form below if you have any supplies to donate.
NOTE: All items should be in new/unused condition.
Please select the materials you have in new/unused condition and available to donate.
• iPad Gen 5 and up
• iPad Air Gen 2 and up
• iPad Pro 9.7 and up
• iPad mini Gen 3 and up*We also appreciate the chargers for each.
Remove your personal information from your old iPad
1. Sign out of iCloud on the device
• If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
• If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password. Then go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.
2. Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If you turned on Find My [device], you might need to enter your Apple ID and password.
3. If asked for your device passcode or Restrictions passcode, enter it. Then tap Erase.
10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday-Friday
Donation station in front of the Todd Cancer Institute 2810 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90806
10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday-Friday
Donation station in front of the main hospital entrance, 24451 Health Center Dr, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Donation station in front of the Health and Wellness Pavilion, 18035 Brookhurst St., Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Contact number for donations to OCMC: (714)378-7873
This setting allows you to view available services and providers associated with your preferred location. You can change this setting at any time.
Cookies are required to view location-specific content.