Personalized Care Worth Changing To
Having the best doctor means everything. When you choose MemorialCare Medical Group or Greater Newport Physicians, you have access to award-winning doctors, leading hospitals and a comprehensive range of care, from primary care and pediatrics to specialists. And with locations from the South Bay to San Clemente - including urgent care, outpatient surgery, imaging centers and dialysis centers - it's never been easier to find the care you need. Make a change for the better – select a doctor with the area’s leading health system.
The Right Doctor, Takes Time with You and Listens to You
MEMORIALCARE MEDICAL GROUP, a team of award winning primary care physicians and select specialty physicians, provides patient centered comprehensive care. You have more than a doctor; you have a personal guide, integrated health care resources and access to award-winning hospitals.
GREATER NEWPORT PHYSICIANS gives HMO patients access to personalized care with some of the community’s award winning private practice physicians. Caring for the community for over 30 years, Greater Newport Physicians offers you more choices for comprehensive care at leading MemorialCare hospitals and Hoag Hospital.
Open Enrollment Guide
Your Guide to the Right Care
Whether you’re insured through Medicare, an employer or individual plan, take the time to understand the benefits covered under each health plan during open enrollment.
When comparing Health Plan Benefits, Ask:
- Will I be able to see my doctor of choice?
- Is my preferred local hospital contracted with the health plan?
- Are they part of an integrated system that provides patients with convenient access to advanced treatment and state-of-the-art technology?
Find a doctor who takes the time to listen to you and gets to know you – someone you’re comfortable with and can trust. And you can choose a different doctor for each member of your family.
You have a choice. Open enrollment is the time to choose MemorialCare.
Choose the Right Doctor for You
Find one of our leading doctors to give you the care and attention you deserve.
- Use our online Find a Provider tool
- Call: 1-888-848-WELL (888-848-9355)
Our specialists are available to help you Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
What a Health System Offers You
Choosing care from a health system helps:
- Ensure the clinicians treating you – whether they are in a primary care provider’s office, a specialist’s office or a hospital – have shared access through electronic medical records to information about your most recent diagnosis, allergies and tests.
- Streamline your care to better manage chronic conditions and receive the best care possible.
MemorialCare is associated with many leading medical groups in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
What Medicare Advantage Plans Offer You
If you are eligible for Medicare, you may want to consider a Medicare Advantage Plan that provides enhanced services over traditional Medicare and less out-of-pocket expense than Medicare supplement plans. Most Medicare Advantage plans offer:
- No monthly health plan premiums.
- Minimal or no co-pays for physician visits.
- No annual health plan deductibles.
- Hospitalization covered at a substantial savings.
- Enhanced prescription drug program included at no additional cost.
- Coverage for urgent and emergency care outside of the United States – very important if you like to travel abroad.
To make a reservation or for more information about our Side-by-Side Medicare Plans Comparison Meetings, please call 1-888-848-WELL (9355).
Learn more about Medicare at medicare.gov.
Let Us Care For You
As one of California’s leading health care systems, we offer access to top doctors, outstanding hospitals and outpatient services. Let us help you find a doctor to coordinate our many health care resources.
- Award-winning medical groups, including Greater Newport Physicians and MemorialCare Medical Group
- Five top hospitals, including a nationally recognized children’s hospital
- Centers of excellence in cardiology, oncology, women’s health, pediatrics and more
- 2,600 affiliated doctors (primary care as well as specialists)
- Urgent care centers
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Local imaging centers
- Dialysis centers
Have Questions? We Can Help
If this is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.