Personalized Care Worth Changing To
Getting the best doctor means everything. When you choose MemorialCare Medical Group or Greater Newport Physicians, you’re choosing award-winning doctors who listen to you and take the time to answer your every question. And you get access to highly respected specialists and preferred hospitals – linked electronically so your records go where you go. Make a change for the better – select a doctor with the area’s leading health system.
The Right Doctor, Takes Time with You and Listens to You
MEMORIALCARE MEDICAL GROUP, with its team of award winning primary care physicians and specialty physicians, provides patient centered comprehensive care. Patients have more than a doctor; they have a personal guide, integrated health care resources and access to award-winning hospitals.
GREATER NEWPORT PHYSICIANS gives HMO patients access to personalized care with some of the community’s award winning private practice physicians. Caring for the community for over 30 years, Greater Newport Physicians offers patients more choices for comprehensive care at leading MemorialCare hospitals and Hoag Hospital.
Open Enrollment Guide
Your Guide to the Right Care
Whether you’re insured through Medicare, an employer or individual plan, take the time to understand the benefits covered under each health plan during open enrollment.
When comparing Health Plan Benefits, Ask:
- Will I be able to see my physician of choice?
- Is my preferred local hospital contracted with the health plan?
- Are they part of an integrated system that provides patients with convenient access to advanced treatment and state-of-the-art technology?
Find a doctor who takes the time to listen to you and gets to know you – someone you’re comfortable with and can trust.
You have a choice. Open enrollment is the time to choose well. Choose MemorialCare.
What to Look for in a Primary Care Provider
Choose a doctor who:
- Takes time to listen to you.
- Answers all your questions.
- Is someone with whom you feel comfortable.
Choose the Right Physician for You
Find a leading doctor to give you the care and attention you deserve.
- Use our online Find a Provider tool
- Call: 1-888-848-WELL (888-848-9355)
Our specialists are available to help you Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Make enrollment easier with our Open Enrollment Worksheet
- Provider’s Name
- Health Plan Name, Provider Number if applicable
- Hospital if applicable
Use this information when filling out your health plan open enrollment forms.
What a Health System Offers You
Choosing care from a health system helps:
- Ensure the clinicians treating you – whether they are in a primary care provider’s office, a specialist’s office or a hospital – have shared access through electronic medical records to information about your most recent diagnosis, allergies and tests.
- Streamline your care to better manage chronic conditions and receive the best care possible.
MemorialCare Health System is associated with many leading medical groups in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
Find a Primary Care Provider
Find a Provider
What Medicare Advantage Offers You
If you are eligible for Medicare, you may want to consider a Medicare Advantage Plan that provides enhanced services over traditional Medicare and less out-of-pocket expense than Medicare supplement plans. Most plans offer:
- Minimal or no co-pays for physician visits.
- No monthly health plan premiums.
- No annual health plan deductibles.
- Hospitalization covered at a substantial savings.
- Enhanced prescription drug program included at no additional cost.
- Coverage for urgent and emergency care outside of the United States – very important if you like to travel abroad.
To make a reservation or for more information about our Side by Side Medicare Plans Comparison Meetings, please call 1-888-848-WELL (9355).
Learn more about Medicare at medicare.gov.
Let Our Family Care for Yours
As one of California’s leading health care systems, our MemorialCare family offers access to top doctors, outstanding hospitals and outpatient services. Let us help you find a physician to coordinate our many health care resources.
- Award-winning medical groups, including Greater Newport Physicians and MemorialCare Medical Group
- Six top hospitals, including a nationally recognized children’s hospital
- Centers of excellence in cardiology, oncology, women’s health, pediatrics and more
- 2,600 affiliated physicians (primary care as well as specialists)
- Urgent care centers
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Local imaging centers
Regal Entertainment Movie Ticket Offer
We want to help keep you healthy and care for you when you're not. Sign up to receive tips for healthy living. To thank you for signing up we'll send you a Regal Entertainment Movie Ticket.
Regal Entertainment Movie Ticket offer is limited to one per household while supplies last. No Purchase necessary. Recipients must be 18 or over and must be legal residents of Los Angeles or Orange Counties in California, United States. MemorialCare employees are not eligible for this offer. Movie Ticket Voucher will be sent by mail, enter your mailing address to receive the movie voucher. You’ll receive wellness tips from MemorialCare right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.