A Labor of Love
Jean Howard was dearly loved by her family, friends and the staff who treated her at Saddleback Medical Center as she valiantly fought ovarian cancer for seven years. Her gentle, yet fighting spirit inspired those around her, most of all, her husband, Bill.
Bill made a significant personal pledge to partner with Saddleback Memorial Foundation to raise funds needed to create an infusion center that will help patients like Jean. The Jean Howard Infusion Center will be an outpatient center for those undergoing chemotherapy and other therapies.
“The hospital needs a streamlined patientcentered space dedicated to infusion therapy,” said Bill. “It will be a space for commonality, comfort and peace.”
Designed to be a healing environment, the center will include:
- Dedicated space for patients receiving chemo and other infusion therapies
- Soothing ambiance for comfort and peace
- Eight patient spaces designed for privacy
- Comfortable recliner chairs
- Wi-Fi access with an entertainment source
- Central ground-floor location for convenient drop-off and pickup
To join the fight and make a gift to The Jean Howard Infusion Center, please visit memorialcare.org/infusion.