Saddleback Memorial is named one of Healthgrades 2015 America’s 50 Best Hospitals. Only 1% of U.S. hospitals achieve this honor reflecting consistent, sustained clinical performance and superior patient outcomes as measured by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals.
This recognition is a tribute to our 3,400 physicians, employees and volunteers, and thousands of dedicated donors and supporters, who devote themselves to providing exceptional care to those in our community every day.
In addition to our 50 Best Hospitals recognition, Saddleback Memorial is a quality leader in the following areas:
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care
- Critical Care Excellence Award
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Diabetic Emergencies
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Sepsis
- Treatment of Heart Attack
- Treatment of Heart Failure
- Five-Star Recipient: Colorectal Surgeries
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Gastrointestinal Bleed
- Five-Star Recipient: Hip Fracture Treatment
- Five-Star Recipient: Total Knee Replacement
- Pulmonary Care Excellence Award
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Pneumonia
To learn more about how Healthgrades determines America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award™ recipients, visit www.healthgrades.com/quality/.