Saddleback Medical Center is named one of Healthgrades 2016 America’s 50 Best Hospitals for the second year running. Only 1% of U.S. hospitals every year achieve this honor reflecting consistent, sustained clinical performance and superior patient outcomes as measured by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals.
The continued recognition is a tribute to our 3,400 physicians, employees and volunteers, and thousands of dedicated donors and supporters who devote themselves to providing exceptional care to those in our community every day.
Evaluating hospital performance for over 4,500 hospitals across the nation, healthgrades.com provides information on objective measures of hospital performance, allowing consumers to compare their local hospitals online.
In addition to our 50 Best Hospitals recognition, Saddleback Medical Center is a quality leader in the following areas:
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care 2014-2016
- Critical Care Excellence Award 2014-2016
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Diabetic Emergencies
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Sepsis
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care
- Cardiac Care Excellence Award
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Heart Attack 2013-2016
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Heart Failure 2013-2016
- Five-Star Recipient: Coronary Interventional Procedures
- Five-Star Recipient: Colorectal Surgeries 2014-2016
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Gastrointestinal Bleed 2013-2016
- Five-Star Recipient: Hip Fracture Treatment 2014-2016
- Five-Star Recipient: Total Knee Replacement 2014-2016
- Pulmonary Care Excellence Award 2015-2016
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Pneumonia 2013-2016
To learn more about how Healthgrades determines America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award recipients, visit www.healthgrades.com/quality.