The Saddleback Health Center provides a pleasant, stress-free environment for our patients to achieve maximum mobility, independence and quality of life. Combining the latest in rehabilitation equipment and evidence-based practice with professional, certified therapy staff we provide patients with the personalized care they need to achieve their goals. We provide comprehensive physical therapy. Our goal is to maximize patients’ independence and quality of life.
- Orthopedics - Sports specific training to increase Whether you have sprained your ankle or had a total hip replacement, our therapists will help you return to the activities and sports that you enjoy.
- Conditioning/Sports Medicine - Sports specific training to increase strength, power, flexibility, and endurance for improved athletic performance.
- Geriatrics - Working to maintain health and assisting patients in managing chronic medical conditions.
- Neurological - From strokes to nerve damage, we help patients achieve their physical potential and teach compensation techniques to increase independence in activities of daily living.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- Certified licensed professionals.
- Caring environment.
- Individualized treatment plans.
- Registered Physical Therapists are certified Orthopedic Specialists (OCS).
- One-on-one treatment sessions.