Login to PhORCAS
Please provide the following via PhORCAS:
- Completed application submitted on PhORCAS
- Letter(s) of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) References – reference writers should complete the standard reference form in the PhORCAS system. A separate “letter of recommendation” is not required. For those applying to more than one program, different reference writers may be used for the different programs, but this is optional.
- Pharmacy Residency Supplemental Application Form 2016 - sign, scan, and upload the document into PhORCAS
- A minimum GPA of 3.2 from the pharmacy school educational program is required for consideration.
Letter of Intent
Please provide a letter of intent stating why you wish to pursue a PGY1 residency, why you have chosen to apply to this residency program, and what goals you expect to achieve during the residency. Please be specific. If you are applying to the Pediatric Emphasis or Research and Education Emphasis programs, please include why you are interested in that particular area of emphasis.
Please Note: Applicants may apply to a maximum of two programs. Applicants seeking to apply to two programs may apply to the general practice residency (140313) and only one of the emphasis residencies (140325 or 140326). If you are applying to more than one of our residency programs, you MUST provide a separate letter of intent for EACH program.
Please make sure your curriculum vitae includes the following information:
- Advanced pharmacy practice experiences, both completed and future rotations.
In your curriculum vitae, you must include:
- Type of rotation and length of rotation
- Clerkship site
- Preceptor name, phone number, and e-mail address
- Brief description of rotation activities
- For schools not utilizing a traditional GPA system, please provide your class rank, if available.