We encourage parents, families and special friends to visit as often as possible. For the safety and security of our patients, families and staff, we ask that you help us by following these visiting policies.
- A maximum of two visitors at a time (may vary based on location).
- Parents and visitors must wear a visitor’s badge at all times.
- If you are a parent, you will get a long-term visitor badge at admission.
- If you are a visitor, you will sign in daily at the Information Desk.
- An adult must accompany visiting children under the age of 14 years.
- Patient information is provided to legal guardians only.
- For the safety of our patients, latex balloons are not allowed.
MemorialCare Center for Women
Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach
Long Beach Memorial
Orange Coast Memorial
The Women’s Hospital