- Women’s Surgical Center at Long Beach Memorial and Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
- High-Risk Maternal and Newborn Transport Program
- Hyperemesis Program
- Lactation Clinic, Breastfeeding Support and Supply Store at Long Beach Memorial
- Newborn Programs
- Maternal & Infant Home Health Program
- OB/GYN Clinic
- Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Program
The BirthCare Center at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach has been recognized by the State of California and Fit Pregnancy magazine as one of the safest places to have a baby. Our renowned high-risk perinatal program has also been featured on Discovery Health Channel’s “Babies: Special Delivery.” With an in-house perinatologist, neonatologist and anesthesiologist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the highest quality care for mother and baby is assured. A designated Tertiary Perinatal Center, the BirthCare provides high-risk maternal ambulance transport.
- Wide range of prenatal classes.
- High-risk obstetric team widely recognized for exceptional clinical outcomes.
- Expertise with multiple births (the healthiest quintuplets in the United States were born right here).
- Private labor, delivery and recovery suites.
- Low cesarean rates.
- Multilingual staff.
- State-of-the-art Surgical Center.
- HIV prophylaxis program.
- Perinatal/neonatal bereavement services.
- California Children’s Services (CCS).
- Complete pediatric sub-specialty services.
- Educational programs for nurses and physicians.