- Surgical Center at MemorialCare Center for Women
- High-Risk Maternal and Newborn Transport Program
- Hyperemesis Program
- Lactation Clinic, Breastfeeding Support and Supply Store at Long Beach Memorial
- Newborn Programs
- Maternal & Infant Home Health Program
- OB/GYN Clinic
- Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Program
The MemorialCare Center for Women at Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beach and Long Beach Memorial has been recognized by the State of California and Fit Pregnancy magazine as one of the safest places to have a baby. Our renowned high-risk perinatal program has also been featured on Discovery Health Channel’s “Babies: Special Delivery.” With an in-house perinatologist, neonatologist and anesthesiologist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the highest quality care for mother and baby is assured. A designated Tertiary Perinatal Center, the Center for Women provides high-risk maternal ambulance transport.
- Wide range of prenatal classes.
- High-risk obstetric team widely recognized for exceptional clinical outcomes.
- Expertise with multiple births (the healthiest quintuplets in the United States were born right here).
- Private labor, delivery and recovery suites.
- Low cesarean rates.
- Multilingual staff.
- State-of-the-art Surgical Center.
- HIV prophylaxis program.
- Perinatal/neonatal bereavement services.
- California Children’s Services (CCS).
- Complete pediatric sub-specialty services.
- Educational programs for nurses and physicians.