We want you to have the best possible experience with MemorialCare. Part of that is understanding your health benefits and the estimated out-of-pocket expenses you are responsible for prior to receiving services. Since healthcare benefits vary, we encourage you to contact your health plan to estimate your cost. Or if you are a cash paying patient, we can help you estimate your payment. Our scheduler is looking forward to assisting you.
Please call one of our locations to schedule your appointment. Have your prescription and insurance information ready at the time of your call. The scheduler will ask you to read the name of the exam that your doctor has written on your prescription.
Request an Appointment by Phone
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center: (562) 426-2928
- Community Hospital Long Beach: (562) 933-4900
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center: (714) 378-7572
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - Laguna Hills: (949) 452-3648
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente: (949) 489-4860
- Huntington Beach: (714) 898-2991
- Irvine: (949) 726-9500
- Laguna Niguel: (949) 362-3973
- Long Beach: (562) 498-6322
- Newport Beach: (949) 646-4400
- San Clemente: (949) 493-8799
Complete an online form to request an appointment for an imaging service at a MemorialCare location near you. After completing the form, a MemorialCare representative will call you within one business day to finalize scheduling details and answer any questions you may have.
Note: Online requests for appointments at Long Beach Memorial, Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Niguel, Long Beach and Newport Beach are not available at this time.
Walk-ins/No Appointments Necessary
No appointments are necessary for Diagnostic Radiology (X-ray). If you have a prescription for Diagnostic Radiology (X-ray) please go to one of our locations to be seen as a walk-in.