This Diagnostic is Offered At
- Heart & Vascular Care at Long Beach Memorial
- Heart & Vascular Care at Community Hospital Long Beach
- Heart & Vascular Care at Orange Coast Memorial
- Heart & Vascular Care at Saddleback Memorial - Laguna Hills
- Heart & Vascular Care at Saddleback Memorial - San Clemente
- Imaging Center at Long Beach Memorial
- Imaging Center at Community Hospital Long Beach
- Imaging Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- Imaging Center at Saddleback Memorial - Laguna Hills
- Imaging Center at Saddleback Memorial - San Clemente
Computed tomography (CT scan) technology uses X–rays and complex computers to create cross–sectional "slice" images of the body. Each image provides detailed internal views of the body at the specific location or slice, including the heart and blood vessels. Advanced multi–slice computed tomography technology delivers thinner slices, swifter scanning, unprecedented image clarity and the latest in exam capability.
During the exam, you will lie on a bed while the scanner moves in a circular motion around the body to capture images of your heart. CT scans are common tests for heart conditions and may show early signs of coronary artery disease (CAD).
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Tumors
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)
- Heart Disease
No physicians listed at this time.