If you have a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1
Warning Signs that Indicate a Medical Emergency
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath.
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure.
- Fainting, sudden dizziness, weakness.
- Changes in vision.
- Confusion or changes in mental status.
- Any sudden or severe pain.
- Uncontrolled bleeding.
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea.
- Coughing or vomiting blood.
- Suicidal feelings.
- Difficulty speaking.
- Shortness of breath.
- Unusual abdominal pain.
If you experience any of the symptoms, you should call 9-1-1 immediately. It’s always better to be safe than sorry. If you are in doubt, call 9-1-1.