If you suffer from:
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Chest pain
- Chronic Cough
Please call the MemorialCare Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast at (714) 378-7664 for a consultation.
The MemorialCare Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center offers a one-stop, comprehensive program for the diagnosis and treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), motility disorders, and benign and cancerous diseases of the upper gastrointestinal system (esophagus, stomach and duodenum).
Our clinical experts include gastroenterologists and surgeons who specialize in the treatment of mild to severe GERD and other digestive disorders. The multidisciplinary team helps patients with early diagnosis and treatment of GERD, as well as the management and care of early or progressed esophageal or stomach cancer.
State-of-the-Art Digestive Care Diagnostics and Treatments
The MemorialCare Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial offers the most modern, state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and surgical procedures for digestive care diseases including:
- Minimally invasive surgeries for severe GERD
- Robot-assisted surgeries for severe GERD and other disease of esophagus and stomach with the da Vinci surgical system
- TIF Procedure (Trans oral incision-less fundoplication)
- LINX Reflux Management System (Anti-reflux system) - Orange Coast Memorial is one of the first hospitals in Southern California to undergo the in-depth training needed to offer LINX.
At the MemorialCare Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial, our minimally invasive approach allows us to perform surgery laparoscopically or robotically, in many cases. With robot-assisted surgery, the surgeon is able to make more precise movements and has a better view than with the human eye, resulting in a safer surgery than a traditional open procedure. Our patients typically stay in the hospital overnight and return home the next day completely free of GERD symptoms.
Conditions Treated at MemorialCare Digestive Care Center
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Benign and Malignant Strictures
- Dysphagia other disorders
- Esophageal cancer
- Esophageal (Epiphrenic) and Gastric Diverticulum
- Esophageal motility disorders
- Gastro paresis
- Gastric volvulus
- GAVE Disease (Gastric Antral Vascular Ectasia)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Larangopharangeal reflux or LPR
- Para esophageal Hernia (Type 3 and 4)
- Recurrent Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) (after previous reflux procedure)
- Severe Gastroesophagel Reflux Disease GERD
- Stomach Tumors benign, carcinoid and malignant