- New Home of the Cancer Institute
- Cancer Risk & Prevention Program at Saddleback Memorial
- Infusion Services
- Transitions for Women Boutique
Learning that you have cancer is a difficult experience. You may wonder how you can cope with the physical and emotional challenges cancer treatment may present. It takes a full-scale commitment from you, your family and friends, and a multidisciplinary team of experts to fight cancer. Our specialized, oncology-certified nurses (OCNs) are educated in the psychosocial, clinical and technical care of cancer patients.
Saddleback Memorial participates in clinical oncology research through a collaborative program. Clinical trial participation with the latest research protocols means we can provide you the same treatment opportunities offered at some of the country's most prestigious cancer centers. Saddleback Memorial also participates in a tumor registry, certified by the American College of Surgeons, that provides valuable data for many research studies.
Becoming a Patient
- You can call us for physician referrals and information on available treatments.
- Your primary care physician can call one of our oncologists to make a referral.
- You can check Health Plans for insurance information as needed or call the phone number on the back of your insurance card to check on your specific coverage needs.
- Most insurance companies will pay for a second opinion. Please check with your insurance company to verify this.