- Cancer Answers - Cancer Help Hotline
- Cancer Risk & Prevention Program at Long Beach Memorial
- Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Cancer Support & Wellness Services
- Ambulatory Infusion Center
NOW OPEN: Todd Cancer Institute Pavilion
The MemorialCare Cancer Institute at Long Beach Memorial is committed to helping patients overcome the challenges of cancer in a new 64,000 sq. ft. Todd Cancer Institute Pavilion. The new facility provides an inspirational environment where patients, families and an expert care team work together to develop individualized treatment plans.
The MemorialCare Cancer Institute at Long Beach Memorial is dedicated to the early diagnosis, research, treatment and education of patients with cancer or serious blood disorders. Through interdisciplinary treatment planning conferences, MemorialCare Cancer Institute specialists review new or difficult cases and develop treatment plans suited to the specific needs of each patient.
At the forefront of cancer management are the divisions of gynecologic, breast, thoracic, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, radiation, genetic counseling services and robotic surgery. The Institute provides comprehensive care in a warm and caring environment. Personalized care developed for the unique needs of each patient is a clinical reality at the MemorialCare Cancer Institute.
Becoming a Patient
- You can call or e-mail Cancer Answers for information on available treatments.
- Your primary care physician can refer a patient to a MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute oncologists.
- You can check health plans for insurance information as needed or call the phone number on the back of your insurance card to check on your specific coverage needs.
- Most insurance companies will pay for a second opinion. Please check with your insurance company to verify this.