iCARE Is Now Called iGIVE
More than 3,300 MemorialCare employees help support our not-for-profit hospitals throughout the system through our employee giving program. This program, formerly known as iCARE, is now called iGIVE. When you give to Saddleback Memorial, you help impact the lives of patients and improve the hospital where you work every day.
In fiscal year 2016, 473 employees contributed more than $97,000 to help support critical projects and equipment at Saddleback Memorial Medical Center such as:
- Tomosynthesis 3-D Mammography Unit
- Xenex UV Room Disinfection Device
- Epidural Pain Management Pumps
Saddleback Memorial employees can donate via automatic payroll deductions or cash donations, helping the hospital improve care, services and facilities.
Did You Know?
If all Saddleback Memorial employees gave at least $3.86 per pay period (equal to $100 per year), more than $170,000 would be donated to Saddleback Memorial Medical Center to benefit our patients.
Two Ways to Sign Up
1. Fill out a Pledge Card
- Download and print the iGIVE Pledge Card.
- Complete the form with your desired contribution or automatic deduction.
- Return to Saddleback Memorial Foundation through an interoffice envelope.
- Before August 26, 2016, fill out a raffle ticket to win an iPad Mini or a front-row spot in the employee parking garage (quarterly or yearly).
2. Sign Up Online
- Visit Employee Information (M.E. Info) on the Intranet.
- Log in to M.E. Info and go to > Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > Foundation Deductions.
- Add a new deduction or edit a current deduction.
For more information about how to participate in the iGIVE employee giving program call (949) 452-3724.