Nearly 40 years ago, the community joined forces and raised funds to build a much needed hospital. Today, Saddleback Memorial Foundation continues to partner with individuals, corporations and foundations to raise funds for capital improvements, technologically advanced medical equipment and patient services and programs. Since 1972, the Foundation has provided more than $244 million to Saddleback Memorial Medical Center.
Through the Decades, Philanthropic Gifts Have Funded
- Meiklejohn Critical Care Pavilion
- The Women’s Hospital
- Meiklejohn Radiation Oncology Center
- Blood Donor Center
- Irma Feldcamp Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Hospice of Saddleback Valley
- da Vinci® Si Robotic Surgery System (provides minimally invasive surgical procedures)
- Nursing Education and Certification Programs
Fundraising efforts take place throughout the year for special needs such as medical equipment and life-saving technology. For more information, contact us.