Orange Coast Patient Care Pavilion
Exceptional Physicians and Outpatient Services,
Right in Your Own Backyard.
Our dreams are realized by the opening of the Orange Coast Memorial Patient Care Pavilion. The Orange Coast Patient Care Pavilion is a beautiful, 162,500 square-foot modern facility that the residents of our community can be proud of. It links to the existing hospital by two walkways and is the new front door to the hospital. The Pavilion provides access to some of the most well-respected and experienced physicians in Orange County, as well as leading-edge diagnostic and treatment facilities.
MemorialCare Cancer Institute
provides comprehensive services for the prevention and treatment of cancer under the medical leadership of renowned oncologists and other prestigious specialists. Services will include:
- State-of-the-art facilities for the research,
diagnosis and treatment of cancer under the
medical leadership of renowned oncologists
- No-cost prevention and screening programs open to the community.
- Advanced MRI, including Breast MRI, and CT scanning to identify disease
as early as possible.
- Radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
- American Cancer Society Information Center open at-no-cost to the community.
Orange County CyberKnife and Radiation Oncology Center
- Advanced robotic radiation therapy
technology, staffed with experienced
radiation oncology specialists.
- A RapidArc linear accelerator, the latest
technology providing image-guided,
intensity-modulated radiation therapy.
- The only hospital-sited Accuray
CyberKnife in Orange County, a
non-invasive frameless stereotactic
MemorialCare Imaging Center
- High-speed, 64-slice spiral CT scanner for
three-dimensional imaging with minimized
patient radiation exposure.
- Advanced MRI, including breast imaging.
- PET/CT scanner for early diagnosis
enabling precise treatment of cancer,
heart disease and brain disorders.
MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- Cardiac stress testing, echocardiograms and
comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation.
- A hybrid cardiovascular interventional suite, the
first of its kind in Orange County,
which combines a catheterization
lab for diagnostic and interventional
procedures with a full, open-heart
(Located in the main hospital)
Center for Surgical
provides the very latest in surgical techniques for biopsy procedures, orthopedics, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, general surgery and other specialties. This center attracts some of the best surgeons in our community.
- Four, state-of-the-art surgery suites
featuring advanced, minimally invasive
surgical capabilities for orthopedics,
general surgery and other specialties.
- Three gastroenterology procedure suites.
MemorialCare Center for Obesity
provides solutions to the growing epidemic of child and adult obesity in our community.
- A designated Center of Excellence for
Bariatric Surgery, offering gastric bypass
and Lap Band procedures.
Orange Coast Memorial Foundation
The Pavilion is also home to the Orange Coast Memorial Foundation, providing philanthropic outreach programs to our community, like free senior transportation, cancer prevention programs and many enhancements to patient care.
The Pavilion also features
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- Outpatient Laboratory
- New Facilities for Physical Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Therapy