The philosophy of the team at the MemorialCare Cancer Institute at Orange Coast Memorial is simple: To compassionately treat each patient as an individual with unique circumstances, experiences and needs.
The fight against cancer requires a multi-pronged and targeted approach. At Orange Coast Memorial, we are proud to offer our community a nationally accredited, comprehensive center that delivers a full-spectrum of cancer services including research, prevention, diagnosis and treatment all in one convenient setting.
Give to the MemorialCare Cancer Institute at Orange Coast Memorial
Under the leadership of a highly-skilled team of experts, the MemorialCare Cancer Institute provides:
- A dedicated inpatient oncology unit designed for patient comfort and privacy.
- The Zouras Family outpatient infusion center.
- On-site radiation therapy services, including Accuray CyberKnife, High-Dose Rate brachytherapy and RapidArc linear accelerator.
- Early Lung Cancer Detection and Treatment Program.
- Licensed clinical social worker.
- Spiritual counseling.
- Specially-designed support groups for patients and family members.
- On-site American Cancer Society Information Center.
- Wig bank and prosthesis center.
Your Support Changes Lives
Make a Difference. Make a Gift Now.
For more information about Orange Coast Memorial's funding needs, contact Paul Stimson.