Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center is the only nonprofit hospital in Fountain Valley. Our hospital was voted “Best Place to Work” and “Best Companies to Work for” by the readers of the Orange County Register and OC Metro Magazine.
Orange Coast Memorial fulfills its community’s health care needs with innovation and a commitment to excellence, all delivered in a beautiful setting. We provide compassionate care and personalized service to our community. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- Center for Childbirth
- Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- MemorialCare Cancer Institute
- MemorialCare Center for Obesity
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- Spinal Care at Orange Coast Memorial
Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center has achieved Magnet® recognition for its nursing professionalism, teamwork, and superiority in patient care. Magnet recognition is determined by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®, which ensures that rigorous standards for nursing excellence are met. With this credential, Orange Coast Memorial joins the Magnet community — a select group of 426 healthcare organizations out of nearly 6,000 U.S. healthcare organizations.
Charles Vranek surrounds himself with classical music. He listens to the radio and his CD collection regularly.