News | MemorialCare Medical Group
MemorialCare Medical Group News
- Coming to Long Beach – Los Altos Area New MemorialCare Medical Group Office Opening January 9, 2013
December 12, 2012
- MemorialCare Medical Group Honored for Seventh Year in Row as a Top Performing by Integrated Healthcare Association
October 01, 2012
- MemorialCare Health System Hospitals Honored as Among Safest in U.S.
June 08, 2012
- MemorialCare Medical Group and Greater Newport Physicians Awarded Elite Status
May 21, 2012
- Investing in the Future of Healthcare Reaps Star Dividends for MemorialCare Medical Foundation
May 01, 2012
- MemorialCare Health System in Southern California Announces Its Affiliation with Greater Newport Physicians; Acquisition of Nautilus Healthcare Management Group
February 28, 2012
- Bristol Park Medical Group/MemorialCare Medical Group Rated Top Again
September 22, 2011
- Circle of Care Award Recipient for 2011: Dr. Ozaki and Dr. Israel
August 31, 2011
- Awarded Four Star Elite Status Again
May 06, 2011
- Dr. Ozaki Shines with Excellence in Health Care Awards
May 02, 2011
MemorialCare Health System is a not-for-profit integrated delivery system that includes six top hospitals – Long Beach Memorial, Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach, Community Hospital Long Beach, Orange Coast Memorial, and Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills and San Clemente; medical groups – MemorialCare Medical Group and Memorial Prompt Care; an Independent Practice Association (IPA) – Greater Newport Physicians; MemorialCare HealthExpress retail clinics; and numerous outpatient health centers throughout the Southland.
Our community-based hospitals are located in Southern California in both Los Angeles County and Orange County.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013, Memorial Health Services. All rights reserved.