Women’s Heart and Stroke Seminar was hosted by Long Beach Memorial’s Stroke Program
for Women’s Cardiac Health and Research
in celebration of National Heart Awareness Month.
- Preventing Heart Disease: What Every Woman Needs to Know
Peggy Kalowes, RN, PhD, CNS
- Hormones and Your Heart: What do we know?
Carol Grabowski, MD
- Hypertension: Know the Facts!
Darice Hawkins, RN, MSN, CNS
- Brain Attack
Angie West, RN, CNRN, CCRN
- DIABETES BASICS: Risk Reduction
Linda Kerr, RN, MSN, NP, CDE
- 10 Nutrition Tips for Stroke Prevention
Ken Heffernan, MS, RD