We offer ongoing support to our patients and families as needed throughout hospitalization and recovery. We work with the health care team to meet the individual spiritual and emotional needs of our patients.
- We offer emotional support in coping with illness and grief to all age groups.
- We address cultural rituals for individuals and support their belief systems.
- We offer support to patients and their families, ongoing for end-of life issues and have an extensive bereavement support program.
- We work closely with local clergy to meet the individual needs of our patients.
- We are available for sacraments (baptism, blessings, sacrament of the sick, funerals, memorials and weddings).
How to Reach Us
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. On weekends and holidays and for emergencies there is an on-call Chaplain who can be reached as needed. If you would like to speak with one of the Chaplains or have questions about any our programs, call (562) 933-1450.
About our Bereavement Support
We also have an extensive bereavement program where we provide packets, literature, and grief counseling. We have support groups and will perform requested rituals as needed.
Worship services are held in the chapel on the first floor of the hospital. We have Protestant Services on Sunday at 3:00 PM. Catholic Mass is held on Sunday and Friday at 12:00 noon.
All worship services can also be viewed in each patient’s room on channel 18.
When you become a patient here, meeting your spiritual and emotional needs is just as important to us as meeting your health care needs. We work closely with you as well as with your health care team to give you the best care and support available.
For more information please contact Rev. Sheryl Faulk at (562) 933-1452.