"I am a physician specializing in physical medicine and rehab. This specialty serves all age groups and treats problems that touch on all major systems in the body. Our focus is the restoration of function to people ranging from simple physcal mobility issues to those with complex cognitive involvement. My job is to treat any disability resulting from disease or injury. I serve as a leader of an interdisciplinary team. I have been recognized on the "Best Doctors in America" list. Several of my patients have been featured in magazines and newspaper articles. Rehabilitation's goal is for the improvement of quality of life issues."
Clinical appointment as Associate Clinical Professor, University of California at Irvine.
- Neuro Rehabilitation Program (LBMMC Brain Injury)
- Transitional Rehabilitation Services (Community Re-entry Program)
- Winways (Community Re-entry Program)
Clinical Areas of Interest/Expertise:
- Brain Injury
- Acute/Chronic Pain Management
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Muscle-Skeletal Disorders a) Strain/Sprain b) Myofascial c) Fibromyalgia
- Cardiac Rehab
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Acute/Subacute Rehab
- Medical/Legal a) Expert Witness b) Life Case Planning
- Therapeutic Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Alternative/Complementary Medicine a) Acupuncture b) Biofeedback c) Herbal Medicine
- Spasticity Management a) Botox injections b) Oral Medications
- Balance Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Pediatric Rehab
This physician is a member of MemorialCare Physician Society which drives clinical outcomes and performance for MemorialCare Health System.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pediatric