Dr. Khawam, a Board Certified Podiatric Surgeon, provides all aspects of foot care. She specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of foot and ankle disorders.
She has the qualifications and medical interest to treat:
- Pediatric foot problems
- Sports injuries
- Diabetic foot care
- Circulatory problems
- Foot and ankle deformities
Dr. Khawam's special qualities include:
- Treating all members of the family, regardless of age or foot and ankle disorder.
- Caring for all aspects of podiatry
- Making every attempt to provide conservative (non-surgical) care, but when necessary, has the experience and skills to perform all types of surgical procedures on the foot and ankle.
- Ability to provide the most advanced foot and ankle treatments and complex reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle
- Educating the patient on cause, proper care and treatment
This physician is a member of MemorialCare Physician Society which drives clinical outcomes and performance for MemorialCare Health System.