"The foot is a complex structure made up of 26 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments and 19 muscles and tendons. Foot problems are common in all ages and stages of life. My practice specializes in the treatment of the conditions of the foot and ankle. My 22 years in practice has given me tremendous experience in the treatment of these specific disorders. My emphasis is in the state of the art surgical procedures recently developed and training young surgeons to use these techniques. In addition to sports injuries, pediatric conditions and foot pain (from various causes) can be treated."
Dr. Sabet is involved in training surgical residents and has served as both a Residency Program Director and attending clinician. He lectures on a variety of topics and has been involved in the surgical board certification process and California state licensure programs.
Dr. Sabet received his undergraduate biology degree from the University of California, Irvine, his medical training from the California College of Podiatric Medicine and LA County-USC Medical Center. He did his surgical training at Bon Secours Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland before returning to California.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Dept. of Family Medicine, UC Irvine School of Medicine
- Board Certified in foot and ankle surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Society
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, California Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Orange County Podiatric Medical Association
This physician is a member of MemorialCare Physician Society which drives clinical outcomes and performance for MemorialCare Health System.