It’s not easy to talk about how you want the end of your life to be, but it’s one of the most important conversations you can have with your loved ones. Join us for this free, unique workshop facilitated by Mariusz Wirga, M.D., medical director, psychosocial oncology; Nilesh Vora, M.D., medical director, palliative care; and Reverend Katy Hyman, senior chaplain.
- Creating hope in challenging situations
- Making critical medical decisions
- Legally documenting your wishes
Woven throughout the workshop will be time for you to talk to your family about these important decisions and an opportunity to complete your “Five Wishes” advance directive.
Dinner will be provided. RSVP required.
- Oncology - Medical, Oncology & Hematology
- Psychiatry, Psychiatry & Neurology