Dr. Boone graduated Magna Cum Laude from USC with a degree in Biological Sciences. He attended the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Harbor/UCLA Medical Center. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the UCLA School of Medicine. Dr. Boone serves on the Quality of Patient Care Council at Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and is past Vice Chair of its Department of Medicine. He is a member of the American College of Physicians.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA School of Medicine
- Past Vice Chair, Department of Medicine, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Quality of Patient Care Committee, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
- MemorialCare Physician Society
This physician is a member of MemorialCare Physician Society which drives clinical outcomes and performance for MemorialCare Health System.
- Internal Medicine